- The Princeton Public Library will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. today and welcomes people to recharge their electronic devices there.
- The Princeton United Methodist Church at the corner of Vandeventer Avenue and Nassau Street will be open for charging devices and coffee.
- Lawrence High will be open for device charging and showers.
- Lawrence Senior Center will be open for charging devices and warming up.
- Gold’s Gym on Quakerbridge Road is open to the public for showers and facility use.
Restaurants, Stores and Gas Stations that are open:
Alchemist and Barrister
Cafe 44 open until 3
Cosmo Bleu Hair Salon
Gulf Station on Nassau (cash only). Also hearing Route 1 gas station open at Washington Road.
Getty at Washington Road and Route 1
Lukoil on Route 1
McCaffrey’s PRinceton Shopping Center
Monday Morning Flowers at Forrestal Village
Nassau Tap Room
PJ’s Pancake House
Small World Coffee
We will add to this list as we hear of openings.