- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Brillian Bao is a sophomore at Princeton University from Edison, New Jersey. On campus, she is majoring in politics and working as a freelance writer with the University Press Club, a group of student journalists.
Gianluca D'Elia is a senior studying journalism and political science at Rider University, where he is also the news editor of The Rider News and a tutor of communication law. A native of North Jersey, Gianluca previously covered city hall, education and community affairs for The Hudson Reporter in Hoboken, Jersey City and Bayonne in 2016. Gianluca is also a member of the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists' Association, and an alumni of the NLGJA Student Journalism Project.
Heather Achenbach is the executive director of SAVE. A life-long animal lover, volunteer and foster for a local NJ rescue, she has adopted a cat and dog from SAVE and is dedicated to the cause of animal welfare.
Kenny Dillon is a student from New York studying political science and philosophy at Rider University.
Mahishan Gnanaseharan is a sophomore at Princeton University and a freelance writer for the University Press Club, a group of undergraduate student journalists. He has also written for The Times of Trenton. A graduate of St. Benedict's Preparatory School, he is from West Orange, New Jersey.
Somi Jun is from Los Angeles. A sophomore at Princeton University, she is majoring in comparative literature. She has written for the Princeton Packet and the Princeton Alumni Weekly.