- This event has passed.
Biotech Accounting & Tax Planning
February 27 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Are you a biotech entrepreneur? Have you created a startup and would like more information about accounting and tax planning? Join our specialists from EisnerAmper, LLP for one-on-one discussions about accounting and tax planning for you and your company. Some of the topics you might consider taking advantage of during these meetings are:
• Year-end tax planning
• Research and development credits
• Using research and development credits to reduce payroll tax expenses
• Cash basis vs. accrual basis tax reporting
• QuickBooks and other accounting software assistance
• Maximizing personal retirement contributions
• Entity structuring and ownership issues
Contact Michelle Roemer-Schoen to set up your appointment today!
EisnerAmper, LLP Specialists
Tim O’Rourke is a partner in EisnerAmper’s Private Business Services Group. With more than twenty-five years of experience, Tim consults with clients regarding corporate and individual income tax planning, accounting, financial statement preparation, financial analysis, and business and personal financial planning.
Charles Saydek is a senior manager in EisnerAmper’s Private Business Services Group. Charles has more than fifteen years of experience in public accounting, where he has specialized in business consulting, reviews, compilations, tax services, and retirement plan audits.