If you are a business owner or inventor, you need to protect your intellectual property (IP). Attend this free one-day United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) China IP Road Show and learn from government experts, IP attorneys, and local businesspeople about how U.S. rights holders can protect their IP in China. Space is limited; learn more and register early.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights about:
• What you need to know about protecting your patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets in China, particularly for small- and medium-sized businesses
• Where is China going with IP?
• Enforcing IP rights in the United States
• U.S. government resources for U.S. companies
• IP in China: the New Jersey experience
Continuing legal education (CLE) accreditation pending approval by the New Jersey State Bar Association.
This event is one of a series of China IP Road Shows the USPTO is conducting across the country. It has been organized in cooperation with the U.S. Commercial Service Central/Southern New Jersey, Princeton University Corporate Engagement and Foundation Relations, and the Mid-Atlantic District Export Council.
A detailed agenda will be posted here at least one week prior to the event.
The registration page provides additional information and directions. For non-press inquiries, contact Nadine Herbert at the USPTO’s Office of Policy and International Affairs.