Each year in December, a family-friendly holiday fair is held at Crossroads, one of the oldest nursery schools in the Princeton community. The event provides a great opportunity for our community to come together and share our time, special talents, skills and services in support of our school.
The fair is open to the public and we invite you to join us for this fun and festive afternoon!
Proceeds from the event will fund student tuition assistance, program and facilities enhancements, and staff development.
Highlights of the afternoon will include:
• A Craft Sale featuring beautiful, lovingly created items: children’s clothing, toys, pillows, blankets, ornaments, accessories and more, handmade by members of the Crossroads community.
• Raffle of a handmade twin size quilt titled “Joie de Vivre”. Raffle tickets are $20 each and can be bought at the event.
• A Café and Food Sale brimming with delicious, homemade items – sweet and savory – to enjoy right away with a cup of coffee or to take home
• A Children’s Activity Room with craft activities, games and face painting.
• A Silent Auction filled with goods and services donated by the Crossroads Community and local businesses.
Throughout its history, Crossroads has provided a loving and nurturing experience to preschool children in the Princeton area. While the school’s buildings belong to the Institute for Advanced Study, the school is a completely independent organization, which relies solely on private funding (tuition and contributions).
We hope you will join us in making this event a success!