- This event has passed.
Freeing the Mind and Opening the Heart with Robin Boudette and Michael Libertazzo
October 26, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - November 20, 2019 @ 8:30 pm$25
Saturday, October 26, 7 p.m.Sound Meditation Together with Guided Generosity Practice. A Benefit for Southern Comfort Animal Rescue
With an array of Himalayan Bowls and other acoustics instruments, we will enjoy a spacious sound meditation. The beautiful sounds facilitate a unique combination of physical relaxation and an alert yet quiet mind, a restful awareness easily accessible for those new to meditation. We will then open to gentle guidance in cultivating compassion and generosity. These natural qualities can free the mind from it’s conditioned habits of wanting and contraction and open the heart to joy and connection. We will close the session with reflections and an exploration of ways we can effortlessly bring the practice of generosity into our daily lives to connect more with ourselves, those around us and enhance our own wellbeing.
Make your Paypal donation here: https://www.socorescue.com/ . Then forward your Paypal email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold your spot.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Want to add an event to our calendar? It’s free and easy. Click add event on our website menu or http://bit.ly/ppeventadd. Submissions are edited and approved within about 48 hours. Thanks for contributing.