Give your child an advantage for life – a strong foundation for experiences he or she will have in kindergarten. Parents can enroll their children in a single weekly session, but enrollment in both sessions will build stronger, lasting skills.
PMP’s Kindergarten Readiness Camp is designed to give your child the confidence to continue on to kindergarten in the fall.
Our NJ State certified teachers will use fun activities to help children with:
- Early reading skills; phonemic awareness
- Fine motor skills; pencil grip, cutting with scissors, handwriting
- Math skills; number sense
- Social and communication skills through games and activities
- Body awareness through creative play and movement
- Self-independence and self esteem
- CONFIDENCE TO SUCCEED!
Session I – July 11th to July 15th
Session II – August 1st to August 5th
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
A morning snack will be provided.
All campers are required to bring a peanut-free lunch from home
Students may register for one or BOTH sessions
If your child registers for one of our KindergarTen Readiness Camps, they will be eligible to receive $25 off the Kindergarten Extension Program Registration Fee for September 2016!
Princeton Meadow Preschool
545 Meadow Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 987-1180 ~ www.princetonmeadow.com