- This event has passed.
Live Jazz & Wine Night At The Meeting House
February 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
Join us for a night of live jazz and outstanding wines at The Meeting House.
Guitarist Matt Davis, hailed as “incredible” by the Philadelphia Inquirer, and “inspired” by DownBeat Magazine, will take the stage of The Meeting House’s lower level Witherspoon Room for two full sets of romantic jazz, for a low-key post-Valentine’s evening.
Price for the event is $55.00 per person (gratuity is included).
Click the link at the web site here for tickets: https://www.meetinghouseprinceton.com/store/event/live-jazz/
Admission includes a selection of exceptional hand-picked wines, artisanal cheeses and delicious charcuterie.
Matt and his sidemen (Matt Parish, upright bass, and Dan Monaghan, drums) perform regularly in the tri-state area, and have played and recorded with both grand masters of jazz and their own talented contemporaries.
Don’t miss this first in a series of exclusive musical evenings at The Meeting House.
Parking: Parking for The Meeting House is located in the parking deck behind the restaurant on Albert Way. The Meeting House is pleased to cover the cost of your parking up to 3 hours. Just show your ticket to your host for validation.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- February 15
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Category:
Want to add an event to our calendar? It’s free and easy. Click add event on our website menu or http://bit.ly/ppeventadd. Submissions are edited and approved within about 48 hours. Thanks for contributing.