Ages 13 – 17, Beginner – Intermediate
Requirement: Digital Camera, No Photography or Design Experience Required
Learn the basics of taking a really good picture.
What you’ll learn:
• How to get the most out of your digital camera, including camera settings, how and when to use different digital camera modes and formats.
• Composition: training your eye to find the interesting image.
• Using natural and artificial light to take better pictures.
• Daily composition-on-location photo outings.
• A different hands-on photo experience* every day.
• Photo reviews and discussions.
• Have fun!
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until May 21, 2018
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until May 4, 2018
Copyright © 2018. Created by Princeton Community Media. Powered by our readers and WordPress.