Princeton Photo Workshop Photo Day Camp for Teens: Getting to Know Your Digital Camera
July 23 @ 9:00 am - July 27 @ 1:00 pm
Ages 13 – 17, Beginner – Intermediate
Requirement: Digital Camera, No Photography or Design Experience Required
Learn the basics of taking a really good picture.
What you’ll learn:
• How to get the most out of your digital camera, including camera settings, how and when to use different digital camera modes and formats.
• Composition: training your eye to find the interesting image.
• Using natural and artificial light to take better pictures.
• Daily composition-on-location photo outings.
• A different hands-on photo experience* every day.
• Photo reviews and discussions.
• Have fun!