Improve communications to help keep your students, teachers and staff safe in an emergency event.
Learn how you can notify everyone in your school (inside and outside) within 20 seconds that a lockdown has commenced.
Lockdown & School Safety Topics:
- Safety & security best practices recommended by the State of New Jersey
- The importance of the 20-second emergency incident response time
- What 3 important principles all schools must follow when purchasing technology for lockdowns and emergency events
- Avoiding common wasteful investments in technology that do little to improve overall safety and security in schools.
- Lockdown Emergency Notification System to easily put your school in Lockdown, Shelter-in-Place, or Evacuation automatically through the touch of a button.
- How the notification system is wireless, allowing schools to install strobe lights, additional speakers and sign boards in hard-to-wire locations including parking lots and athletic fields.
- How Emergency Notification software can notify key administrators instantly when 911 is dialed or a lockdown is initiated.
School administrators. local government and law enforcement: If safety is a concern within your district or municipality, you won’t want to miss this free event!