Recycling Day for Princeton residents
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until December 30, 2019
One event on June 1, 2019 at 12:00 am
One event on September 7, 2019 at 12:00 am
Put your recycling at the curb by 7 a.m.
For the full Mercer County recycling schedule, visit the Mercer County Improvement Authority website. The county has not announced 2019 dates for household hazardous waste, e-waste and document shredding.
Recyclables should not be placed in plastic bags. If collection day falls on a holiday (Christmas, New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving) collection will be the following Saturday.
- Mixed Paper, Office Paper & Window Envelopes
- Corrugated Cardboard (flatten boxes and/or cut into manageable bundles)
- Telephone Books & “Soft” Cover Books
- Hard Cover Books (Hard cover must be removed)
- Glass Food & Beverage Jars/Bottles (all colors)
- Aluminum & Metal Beverage Containers
- Pet Food Cans
- Milk Jugs & Plastic Beverage Bottles
- Detergent & Shampoo Containers
- Juice Boxes & Juice/Beverage Cartons
- Plastics with #1 or #2 Symbols
MATERIALS NOT ACCEPTED:
- PLASTIC BAGS
- Pizza Boxes
- Light Bulbs
- Aluminum Foil/Baking Pans
- Drinking Glasses, Dishes & Broken Window Glass
- Ceramics & Pottery
- Aerosol Cans
- Motor Oil & Anti-Freeze Containers
- Clothes Hangers
- Bandage Tins & Cookie Tins
- Carbon & Waxed Paper
- Tissue Paper, Napkins, Paper Plates & Paper Towels
- Plastics with #3 – #7 Symbols
Want to add an event to our calendar? It’s free and easy. Click add event on our website menu or http://bit.ly/ppeventadd. Submissions are edited and approved within about 48 hours. Thanks for contributing.