Stories of St. Michaels Farm Preserve
January 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmfree but firstname.lastname@example.org for reception
D&R Greenway Land Trust invites the public to Stories of St. Michaels Farm Preserve on Wednesday, January 22. Transformation of the land into a community treasure from a former orphanage will feature Josephine Allen, who once lived at St. Michaels Orphanage, speaking about the healing nature of the land. D&R Greenway President Linda Mead will demonstrate stories from a newly installed audio tour of the Hopewell preserve created in honor of the children of St. Michaels, illustrating how families can use this to encourage children to play in nature. Wyoming-based Story Clark, founder of the “mission-driven mobile app company”, TravelStorys, will share how D&R Greenway’s innovative tours are inspiring others around the country. The purpose of Story Clark’s company is to “connect people to landscapes and communities.” Light reception at 6:30 pm; program 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. at D&R Greenway Land Trust’s Johnson Education Center, One Preservation Place, Princeton, 08540. The event is free, but please Rsvp: (609) 924-4646 or email@example.com.
Photo credit: Hikers at St. Michaels Farm Preserve by Carl Geisler
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Want to add an event to our calendar? It’s free and easy. Click add event on our website menu or http://bit.ly/ppeventadd. Submissions are edited and approved within about 48 hours. Thanks for contributing.