- This event has passed.
The Art of Living Well: Kendal Mountain Tour
November 10, 2022 • 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$12.50
- The world famous “Kendal Mountain Festival” Tour is coming to North America for the first time in its history. After 42 years, the UK’s leading adventure film and speaker festival finally brings the best cinematic adventure stories to audiences in over 50 locations.
- Join us for an evening celebrating adventure from some of the most spectacular places on earth. You’ll be guided through a curation of stories from across the globe, told by a unique collection of travelers, athletes, activists, and creatives.
- Experience stories of nomadic tribes in Mongolia to fearless surfers in Ireland and wingsuit BASE jumping in New Zealand.
With the support of presenting sponsors Montane and OS Maps, the Kendal Mountain Tour is coming to the USA and Canada for the first time this fall bringing a selection of the very best short adventure documentaries to North American audiences.
These films represent the incredible stories from award-winning filmmakers with a uniquely British and European slant. It’s your chance to discover new people and places, characters you’ll instantly warm to, in amazing locations you’ll instantly make top of your bucket list.
This year’s films include:
- The Process by Matt Pycroft
- Spellbound by Richard Sidey
- Ascend: Reframing Disability in the Outdoors by Faith E. Briggs
- Dream Mountain by InlightWorks
- Ebb and Flow by Alice Ward
- If You Give a Beach a Bottle by Max Romey
- Link Sar by Graham Zimmerman
- Matterhorn – The Lion Ridge by Alessandro Beltrame and Hervé Barmasse
- Motherload by Zoya Lynch
- Stormskater by Guen Murroni
- The Farmer by Michael James Brown
- Touching the Water by Hannah Maia
Learn more about the films here.
The Art of Living Well series features inspiring films, speakers, and interactive discussions exploring ways of cultivating serenity, meaning, and a deeper connection to one’s self and the world.