- This event has passed.
Wine & Chocolate Wine Trail Weekend at Terhune Orchards
February 15 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until February 16, 2020
Visit us in the Terhune Orchards Vineyard and Winery tasting room as we join other wineries across the State for a weekend of wine and chocolate. Enjoy chocolate baked goods homemade from Terhune’s own bakery paired with our award-winning wines. Bring your loved one, friends and family to enjoy sweet treats on this festive Wine Trail Weekend.
For this weekend, we are offering a special wine and chocolate pairing of locally made chocolates and Terhune wines. Chocolate pairing includes wine flight, chocolates and a souvenir glass. We have partnered with Pierre’s Chocolates of New Hope, PA known for their old world recipes and single origin artisan chocolates.
Catch up with friends by the fire pit outside the winery. Have fun with s’more kits. Families welcome. Inside the cozy wine barn, enjoy our 16 wine varieties. Light fare, cheese plates, homemade salsas baskets available.
On Sunday from 1pm-4pm, enjoy live music of Larry Tritel (2/9) and Brooke Dicaro (2/16).
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- February 15
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Want to add an event to our calendar? It’s free and easy. Click add event on our website menu or http://bit.ly/ppeventadd. Submissions are edited and approved within about 48 hours. Thanks for contributing.