Mercer County is providing free COVID-19 at-home tests to residents. Each household is limited to two free test kits.
Princeton residents can pick up tests at the Princeton Health Department at 1 Monument Drive from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, while supplies last. For after-hours pickup, email: email@example.com.
Free, at-home COVID-19 saliva PCR tests are also available to every New Jersey resident by ordering them online.
Free at-home rapid antigen tests are available from the federal government. Order a set of 4 free at-home tests online.
The rapid COVID-19 tests available at Mercer County Department of Public Health clinics are the Lucira brand, an over-the-counter rapid molecular nasal swab test that is comparable to a PCR test. The results are available within 13 minutes if positive. This test is performed at home, eliminating the risk of person-to-person exposure to the virus. Tests are available at all Mercer County clinics. They are also available at the following locations:
- Mercer County Library branches in Lawrence, Hopewell, West Windsor, Hightstown, East Windsor, Ewing, and Robbinsville.
- Mercer County Connection in Hamilton.
- The following locations in Trenton: Trenton Housing Authority, Hyacinth AIDS Foundation, the Trenton Library, Foundation Academies, the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen, The Children’s Hope Society of New Jersey, and Kingsbury Towers.
In-person testing sites in Mercer County:
Other testing sites in Mercer County
- Concentra Urgent Care, 2542 Brunswick Pike, Lawrence 08648; 609-493-5440
- CVS Ewing, 1320 Parkway Ave., Ewing 08628; 609-882-4097
- CVS Hamilton, 200 NJ-Route 33, Hamilton 08691; 609-890-7488
- CVS Hamilton, 2147 Hamilton Ave., Hamilton 08691; 609-588-4701
- CVS Lawrence, 1900 Brunswick Ave., Lawrenceville 08648; 609-392-6476
- CVS Princeton, 881 US-Route 206, Princeton 08540; 609-683-3680
- CVS Robbinsville, 2281 NJ-Route 33, Robbinsville 08691;609-584-5851
- CVS Trenton, 1248 Greenwood Ave. #1240, Trenton 08609;609-394-2604
- CVS Trenton, 1100 Liberty St., Trenton 08611; 609-599-2566
- Ewing Pharmacy, 1400 Parkway Ave., Ewing 08628; 609-323-7503
- InFocus Urgent Care, 64 Princeton-Hightstown Road, Princeton Junction; 609-799-7009
- InFocus Urgent Care, 100 Campus Town Circle, Suite 100, Ewing 08628; 609-799-7009
- Patient First – Hamilton, 641 US-Route 130, Hamilton 08691; 609-568-9383
- Rite Aid Robbinsville, 2370 NJ-Route 33, Robbinsville 08691; 609-259-1251
- Riverside Urgent Care, 811 NJ-Route 33, Hamilton 08619; 609-587-8298
- Walgreens East Windsor, 16 Princeton-Hightstown Road, East Windsor 08520
- Walgreens Ewing, 1801 North Olden Ave., Ewing 08628; 609-493-9902
- Walgreens Ewing, 970 Parkway Ave,. Ewing 08618; 609-882-3456
- Walgreens Hamilton, 2021 Nottingham Way, Hamilton 08619; 609-587-1059
- Walgreens Hamilton, 1702 Kuser Road, Hamilton 08610; 609-438-3000
- Walgreens Robbinsville, 2313 Route 33, Robbinsville 08691
- Walgreens Trenton, 1700 North Olden Ave., Trenton 08638; 609-493-9902
- Walgreens Trenton, 2645 South Broad St., Trenton 08610; 609-888-2203
- Walgreens Trenton, 1096 Route 33, Trenton 08690; 609-689-3060