Frontier Airlines will host two flight attendant recruiting seminars on March 7 and March 8 in West Windsor.
The recruitment sessions will be held at the conference center at Mercer County Community College at 1200 Old Trenton Road. Registration both days begins at 8 a.m. Doors close promptly at 9 a.m. and there will be no admittance to the seminars after that time.
To participate in one of the sessions you must RSVP by March 3 via email at FAcareers@flyfrontier.com. Seating is limited, and failure to submit an RSVP and receive a confirmation email response will result in being turned away at the door. In your email, please indicate which date you will be attending.
· You must also be willing to relocate to any current or future Frontier Airlines crew base.
· You must hold a current passport to attend the event.
· This will be an all-day event so plan accordingly.
· Frontier will not provide transportation to the event.
· You may not have any visible tattoos/multiple piercings.
· Business attire is required.