After the Storm: Princeton Area Road Closures
The following roads are still closed as of Thursday at 4:30 p.m.:
- Quaker Road between Route 206 and Province Line Road.
- Canal Road between Suydam Road and Butler Road for wires down.
- Canal Road between Coppermine and Old Georgetown Road for flooding.
- Griggstown Causeway
- South Middlebush closed between Bennetts Lane and Blackwells Mills.
- Blackwells Mills at Millstone River Road
- Millstone River Road is closed between Amsterdam Drive and Yorktown Road.
The State Department of Transportation is repairing the bridge at 206 and Quaker Road. Alternating traffic, heavy volume because of other flooded roads. Police say avoid the area.
Call PSE&G at 1-800-426-7734 if you lose power.
If you have a road closure or alert to add to our list, email editor∂planetprinceton.com. We will update this list throughout the day.