New Jersey Department of Transportation officials said I-195 westbound will be closed and detoured Tuesday night at Exit 3 Yardville/Hamilton Square for emergency overhead sign structure repairs.
Beginning at 9 p.m. tonight, Nov. 10 until 5 a.m. tomorrow, Nov. 11, NJDOT’s contractor IEW Construction Group Inc., will close and detour I-195 westbound at Exit 3B to remove an overhead sign structure before Exit 2 that was damaged by a crash. Temporary ground-mounted signs will be installed. Exit 3A to Yardville will remain open. If work is completed early, the roadway will reopen sooner.
State officials said the following detour will be in place overnight:
I-195 westbound detour:
· Motorists on I-195 westbound will be directed to take Exit 3B toward Hamilton Square
· Turn left onto Kuser Road
· Turn left onto Whitehorse-Hamilton Square Road
· At the traffic signal, bear left onto Whitehorse Avenue
· Go through the Whitehorse Circle Roundabout to Route 206 south
· Take the ramp to I-195 westbound