Frontier Airlines today announced a sweepstakes for people who live in the Princeton and Trenton area and travel through Trenton-Mercer Airport. The sweepstakes, which runs through May 31, will award weekly and monthly prizes, as well as a grand prize in May. Participants can enter the sweepstakes by registering at the Frontier Airlines website. No purchase is necessary to enter.
One winner will be chosen per week to receive a roundtrip ticket anywhere Frontier flies from Ternton-Mercer Airport. If the winner is a part of the airline’s Early Return frequent flyer program at the time of entry, they will receive two round-trip tickets.
One winner also will be chosen on the first day of each month to receive a vacation package for two people to a featured Frontier destination from Trenton-Mercer Airport. Packages include flights, hotel and transportation. Monthly prizes are:
- February 1st Prize – Four nights in New Orleans, celebrating Mardi Gras from a balcony on Bourbon Street.
- March 1st Prize – Two-night visit to Orlando. Includes two tickets to a theme park.
- April 1st Prize – Spring break on the beach in Fort Lauderdale. Package includes a Catamaran Reef Sail and Snorkel cruise.
- May 1st Prize – Two nights in Atlanta, VIP tour tickets of the World of Coca Cola and $100 gift card for dining.
- June 1st Prize – Two night stay in Chicago. Package includes a $150 Visa gift card.
One grand prize winner will be selected on June 1 to receive a dozen round-trip flights out of Trenton-Mercer Airport for a year. Sweepstakes participants must be 18 years or older. Resident of Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania are eligible to enter.
Frontier, the Denver-based budget airline, has made Trenton-Mercer Airport a Northeastern hub and will be shifting all of its Philadelphia flights to the Ewing airport. The airline currently has scheduled non-stop service to 10 destinations – Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, New Orleans, Orlando, Raleigh/Durham, and Tampa. All Frontier flights from Trenton-Mercer Airport will operate on 138-seat Airbus A319 aircraft.