Just after 5:30 p.m. Friday, some residents on Jefferson Road and Moore Street could smell smoke and see flames north of Henry Avenue. It turned out a shed behind a single family home on the 100 block of Jefferson Road went up in flames. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire, which did not spread to any other structures. The shed was destroyed. We will post information about the cause of the fire when it becomes available.
Krystal Knapp is the founding editor of Planet Princeton. Follow her on Twitter @krystalknapp. She can be reached via email at editor AT planetprinceton.com. Send all letters to the editor and press releases to that email address.