– North Harrison St. between Hamilton Avenue and Franklin Avenue will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. today and Tuesday for milling and paving. This is a complete road closure with detours posted.
– Expect delays on Alexander Street and Faculty Road until 4 p.m. today. The traffic signal at the Alexander/Faculty intersection will be replaced. Alternating lanes in the area, police say.
– Washington Road will be closed between Faculty Road and Rout 1 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. today for a film shoot. This is a total road closure with detours posted. The film being made is The Sound and the Fury, starring James Franco.
– Construction activities on Park Place, Vandeventer Avenue and Moore Street are ongoing to replace the sewer line. Portions of roadways will be closed while work is going on on in each section. The work will also impact parking. Parking will be allowed in non-metered, legal parking spaces on other municipal roads where work will not be taking place.
– Part of Russell Road will be closed today and Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the installation of storm sewers. Only local traffic will be allowed on the road.